COVID-19 Operation Modifications
In response to the State’s lifting of the pandemic executive orders, NapaSan has reopened its offices, including the lobby and permit counter, to the public. Face coverings are required for all individuals in all indoor settings in accordance with the State’s guidance for the use of face coverings.
During this time, staff will be available to maintain daily operations and respond to sewer emergencies. Staff can be reached via phone and email utilizing the numbers and addresses listed below. We remain committed to protecting public health and the environment and providing timely customer service.
Specific closures and modifications to business include the following:
• NapaSan Lobby: Open.
• Permit Counter: Open.
• Birdwatching: Suspended.
• Tours, school programs, and public events: Suspended.
• Sewer Plug-ups: Contact us at 707-258-6000 ext. 9.
• Sewer and Recycled Water Inspections: Contact a NapaSan inspector:
o Josh DeGarmo (707) 312-1613 firstname.lastname@example.org
o Fred McWilliams (707) 312-1761 email@example.com
Sewer and recycled water permits:
• Contact the Engineering Department at 707-258-6000 ext. 401 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) for permit questions or applications.
• Plan submittals, fee payments, and permit issuance will be performed electronically.
• Submit plans electronically at: https://www.napasan.com/249/File-Uploads
• Pay fees electronically at: https://www.napasan.com/243/Pay-Your-Bill
• Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NapaSan will continue to perform essential services to maintain the health of the public and the environment including: conveying sewage, fixing pipes, treating sewage, and distributing recycled water. If you experience any sewer problems, please call us at 707-258-6000 ext. 9.